Brick / Block / Stone
Replacement or New Installation
Brick, Block, Stone repair
Chimney repair and build
Installation cement & stone seals and lintel
Natural Stone & Cultured Stone
Fireplace design and build
Contact ConstructART for your Masonry & Construction needs. We have years of experience and skilled precision. We provide fine advice and satisfactory job, pretty designs and economical rates and you will be pleased to choose us for your Masonry Requirements.
Advantages of Masonry Applications
- The use of material such as bricks and stones can increase the thermal mass of a building.
- Most types of masonry typically will not require painting and so can provide a structure with reduced life-cycle costs.
- Masonry is very heat resistant and thus provides good fire protection.
- Masonry walls are more resistant to projectiles, such as debris from hurricanes or tornadoes.
- Masonry structures built in compression preferably with lime mortar can have a useful life of more than 500 years as compared to 30 to 100 for structures of steel or reinforced concrete.
Reliable Masonry Contractor in Toronto, Greenbelt & Niagara Region
Getting your work done from experts like ConstructART is more than satisfactory. Being a trustworthy name in town, we ensure to deliver high quality and perfect work and that too, on time! Our professional workers are highly trained to give you the work in your house that you will love.
ConstructART – Masonry & Brickwork Done Perfectly!
Magnificent designs and advanced technologies make us who we are, which is, the best Masonry Contractors. Our work appeals, looks great and is exactly as you want it to be. The material used is high quality. Being the top GTA Masonry and Concrete Contractors, we deliver work on time, according to your demands and at pocket friendly prices which never go over your budget!
Masonry Projects in the GTA
We perfectly do all our Masonry Projects as it is our belief to work according to what you demand. We understand and oblige all your Masonry and Construction Requirements and aim to deliver them with precise details.